The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine. Presented by former BMJ editor Richard Smith, the short film series includes interviews with early champions of evidence based medicine – Muir Gray, Iain Chalmers, and David Sackett. This page not only includes these videos but also provides various links to key papers and multimedia about evidence based medicine. There are more videos on a similar page on the JAMA Network website. Find more BMJ articles on evidence based practice here.
- Evidence Based Medicine – what is it? BMJ & JAMA educational collaboration
- Learning from Research: Systematic Reviews for Informing Policy Decisions
- Factors influencing large-scale uptake of cleaner and more efficient household energy technologies. Evidence Brief for Policy
- Evaluation and synthesis of studies using qualitative methods of analysis
- Criticising Cochrane Systematic Reviews