Oseltamivir (‘Tamiflu’) criticised by Cochrane review on effectiveness of neuraminidase inhibitors for preventing and treating influenza in healthy adults: see BMJ article
- Assessing the Impact of Economic Evidence on Policymakers in Health Care—A Systematic Review
- Climate change and sustainable consumption: What do the public think is fair?
- Assessment of a Method To Detect Signals for Updating Systematic Reviews
- Defining the Benefits of Stakeholder Engagement in Systematic Reviews
- Influence of radiofrequency telecommunication signals on children’s brains