Jon Brassey of Trip Database presented a critique of Cochrane systematic reviews at Evidence13 earlier this year. This blog post is a summary of his points.
- AHRQ Patient Safety Evidence Reports
- Assessing the Impact of Economic Evidence on Policymakers in Health Care—A Systematic Review
- Climate change and sustainable consumption: What do the public think is fair?
- Assessment of a Method To Detect Signals for Updating Systematic Reviews
- Defining the Benefits of Stakeholder Engagement in Systematic Reviews